Eating healthy is one of the most important things we can do for ourselves, but it doesn’t have to be a difficult task or time-consuming. With a few simple tips, you can make cooking with natural food products a breeze and gain more nutritional benefits from your meals. Read on for helpful advice on how to incorporate more natural ingredients into your weekly meal plan!
Why should we use products that are natural and GMO-free?
There are many benefits to using natural and GMO-free products in your cooking. First, these products are better for your health as they don’t contain any of the harmful chemicals that are found in some processed foods. Secondly, natural and GMO-free products are good for the environment. They aren’t made with all of the artificial ingredients that can harm the planet. Finally, these products often taste better than their processed counterparts. When you use natural and GMO-free products in your cooking, you’ll be able to enjoy delicious meals that are good for you and the planet.
How can we incorporate healthy cooking tips for the week with natural food products?
1. Add healthy and natural lentils to your diet routine
If you’re looking to add more healthy, plant-based proteins to your diet, look no further than the humble lentil! These little legumes are packed with nutrients and cook up quickly and easily, making them a great option for weeknight meals.
Here are a few tips for properly cooking lentils:
– Soak your lentils before cooking to reduce their cooking time and help them retain their shape. Simply cover them with water and let them soak for at least 30 minutes.
– Cook your lentils in broth or stock for extra flavor.
– Add some spice to your lentils by stirring in some curry powder or other favorite spices.
– Use cooked lentils as a base for soups, salads, or veggie burgers. Or try mashing and using them as a spread on sandwiches or wraps.
So what are you waiting for? Give lentils a try this week and see how easy and delicious they can be!
2. Add healthy whole grains to your diet plan
There are plenty of reasons to cook with whole grains. They’re packed with fiber and nutrients, they’re versatile, and they can be a healthy addition to any diet.
Here are a few tips to help you get the most out of your whole-grain cooking:
– Use a variety of whole grains in your cooking. There are many different types of whole grains to choose from, so experiment with different flavors and textures.
– Use flours made of whole grains such as Buckwheat flour, Cracked Wheat Flour, Rice Flour, or Atta Flour to make yummy dumplings, pasta, and healthy bakes.
– Cooked whole grains can be used in place of refined grains in many recipes. Try substituting cooked quinoa or brown rice for white rice in your favorite dishes.
– Add cooked whole grains to soups, stews, and salads for an extra boost of fiber and nutrition.
– Whole-grain flour can be used in baking recipes for added flavor and nutrition. Experiment with different types of flours to find the ones you like best.
3. Incorporate spices easily into your weekly menu
If you’re looking to add more flavor to your cooking without resorting to processed foods, consider incorporating natural spices into your menu. Spices can enhance the flavor of any dish, and they have many health benefits as well.
Here are some tips for incorporating spices into your daily menu:
– Add a spice blend to your morning breakfast. Popular options include mustard seeds, turmeric powder, ajwain seeds, methi seeds, sesame seeds, coriander seeds, etc.
– Mix ground spices with olive oil to create a flavorful marinade for vegetables.
– Add whole spices to soup or stew for extra flavor and nutrition.
– Make a spice rub for paneer dishes or vegetables. Simply mix together your favorite spices and coat the food before cooking.
– Use fresh herbs in place of dried herbs whenever possible. Fresh herbs have more flavor and provide additional nutrients.
Experiment with different spices and find combinations that you enjoy. With a little creativity, you can easily incorporate healthy spices into your daily routine!
4. Add healthy snacks in between meal times
When it comes to snacks, many people immediately think of unhealthy junk food. However, it is possible to find healthy snack options that are not only good for you but also taste great. By choosing natural ingredients, you can prepare healthy snacks that will help you stay on track with your healthy eating goals.
Some great natural ingredients to use for healthy snacks include fruits, nuts, seeds, sprouts, and salad. These foods are all packed with nutrients that your body needs in order to function at its best. Plus, they are all low in calories and fat, so you can enjoy them without having to worry about packing the pounds.
If you are looking for some specific ideas for healthy snacks made with natural ingredients, here are a few to get you started:
-A handful of almonds or other nuts
-A piece of fruit such as an apple or banana
-Ajwain and Kalonji Nimki (crisps)
-A veggie plate with carrots, celery sticks, and cucumbers dipped in hummus(made with natural chickpeas) or another healthy dip
-White Sesame seeds Ladoo
-Buckwheat Chocolate walnut brownie
As you can see, there are plenty of delicious and nutritious snack options available when you choose natural ingredients. So next time you get a craving between meals, reach for one of these instead of unhealthy junk food. Your body will thank you!
5. Add more proteins to your meals
There are a few easy ways to add protein to your diet. One way is to incorporate more beans and legumes into your meals and snacks. Chickpeas, cowpeas, green moong, and horse gram are all great sources of protein that can be used to create simple dishes quickly.
Another way to add more protein to your diet is by including more nuts and seeds. Sesame seeds, dill seeds, and kalonji seeds are all excellent sources of protein that can be easily added to any meal or snack.
Create a meal plan and prepare for the week using the above ingredients!
When it comes to preparing meals, it is always best to have a plan. That way, you can make sure you are using all of the natural ingredients you have on hand and not letting anything go to waste.
Prep up at the beginning of the week to ensure it’s easier to cook during the busy weekdays.
The best way to set yourself up for a healthy week of cooking is to do some preparation at the beginning of the week. This will make it much easier to cook during busy weekdays. Here are some tips for prepping your kitchen for a healthy week of cooking:
-Start by stocking your pantry with healthy ingredients. This includes fresh fruits and vegetables, spices, whole grains, lentils, whole grain flour, and healthy fats.
– Set aside some time on Sunday to do any food prep that will make cooking during the week easier. This could involve chopping veggies, cooking grains ahead of time, or making sauces and dressings.
By taking these steps at the beginning of the week, you’ll be setting yourself up for success when it comes to cooking healthy meals during the week.
Explore our 100% natural and GMO-free products and start incorporating healthy ingredients that will provide the best nutrition your body requires.
Danfe Foods is a company that is dedicated to providing the finest quality grains and spices. We source our products from the choicest farms and we pack them hygienically to keep their freshness and nutrients intact. We are committed to providing our customers with the best possible products and we strive to always be ethical in our sourcing and packaging.